Federlingue is the Italian Linguistic Services Association, which Centrolingue joined in 2013.
Being an associate involves:
- complying with precise, strict rules of correct business practice
- observing principles of loyalty, honesty and correctness towards every subject we deal with (clients, suppliers, competitors)
- taking part in collective training initiatives
- conducting all negotiations in a completely clear, truthful, manner
- carefully selecting the best professional translators, interpreters and teachers in the sector
- undergoing regular checks by the Association’s management, who ensure that all members act according to the aforementioned principles.